Welcome! We are excited that you are considering joining out practice.
If you are transferring from another practice:
- You may come in to meet the doctors and visit our office, however this is not required. This visit is free of charge, typically takes 15-30 minutes, and is called a “meet and greet” visit. If you do choose to schedule this type of visit, please download and fill out our Meet and Greet form and bring with you to your meet & greet visit.
- Register online using our patient portal Create a New Patient Portal Account here.
- In order for us to best care for your child, our office requires your child’s medical records to be sent to us and reviewed before any appointment can be scheduled. Your previous doctor will require a written release of medical information. You may accomplishing this by filling out this form: Release of Medical Information to All About Kids Pediatrics and sending it to them. Please contact our office via the portal or by phone for any questions. It is extremely important to have an up to date immunization record, accurate growth charts, and up to date documentation of any chronic conditions. These records can be sent to us via mail, fax, or email. You can also obtain the records yourself and give us a copy.
- Please review our Policies and Billing page and Frequently asked Questions page
- Please download and complete our forms and bring these completed to your first appointment:
If you are Expecting
Before the baby is born, you may come in to meet the doctors and visit our office, however this is not required. This visit is free of charge, typically takes 15 minutes, and is called a “meet and greet” visit. If you do choose to schedule this type of visit, please download and fill out our Meet and Greet form and bring with you to your meet & greet visit.
- We care for newborns at Edward Hospital in Naperville and Good Samaritan Hospital in Downers Grove. When registering for admission, please list All About Kids Pediatrics or the individual doctor’s names as your pediatrician. The hospital will notify us when your baby arrives.
- If delivered at a facility other than Edward Hospital, your baby will be cared for by pediatricians on staff at that hospital. Once you leave, we will be happy to take over your newborns’ care.
- Your newborns’ first office visit will be within 48 hours of being discharged from the hospital. Please call our office as soon as possible in order to guarantee a day and time that works best with your schedule.