Welcome! We are excited that you are considering joining out practice.
If you are transferring from another practice:
- You may come in to meet the doctors and visit our office, however this is not required. This visit is free of charge, typically takes 15-30 minutes, and is called a “meet and greet” visit. If you do choose to schedule this type of visit, please download and fill out our form and bring with you to your meet & greet visit.
- In order for us to best care for your child, our office requires your child’s medical records to be sent to us and reviewed before any appointment can be scheduled. Your previous doctor will require a written release of medical information. You may accomplish this by filling out this form: Release of Medical Information to All About Kids Pediatrics and sending it to them. Please call our office at
(630)355-6996 for any questions. It is extremely important to have an up to date immunization record, accurate growth charts, and up to date documentation of any chronic conditions. These records can be sent to us via mail, fax, or email. You can also obtain the records yourself and give us a copy.
- Please review our Policies and Billing page and Frequently asked Questions page
- Please download and complete our forms and bring these completed to your first appointment:
- HIPPA (for you to keep for your records)
- Financial Policy Form (for you to keep for your records)
- HIPAA and Financial Policy Signature Form
- Authorization to Treat Minors form (if someone other than a guardian is to ever bring your child into our office, including a 16 or 17 year-old minor bringing themselves in.)
- Copy of the front and back of your current insurance card (or bring to the office and we will make a copy for you)
- Copy of your current driver's license (or bring to the office and we will make a copy for you)
If you are Expecting
Before the baby is born, you may come in to meet the doctors and visit our office, however this is not required. This visit is free of charge, typically takes 15 minutes, and is called a “meet and greet” visit. If you do choose to schedule this type of visit, please download and fill out our form and bring with you to your meet & greet visit. Please also bring a current photo ID, and the insurance card your baby will be covered under.
- We care for newborns at Edward Hospital in Naperville. When registering for admission, please list All About Kids Pediatrics or Dr. Nietert as your pediatrician. The hospital will notify us when your baby arrives. You're welcome to call and let us know your little one is on his or her way, too!
- If delivered at a facility other than Edward Hospital, your baby will be cared for by pediatricians on staff at that hospital. Once you leave, we will be happy to take over your newborns’ care.
- Your newborns’ first office visit will be within 48 hours of being discharged from the hospital. Please call our office as soon as possible in order to guarantee a day and time that works best with your schedule.